Sunday, January 16, 2011

ASStrology

What’s your view on Astrology? When you read your horoscope, to what extent does it affect your overall outlook and more specifically, how do you deal with knowing your future for that day? I have my daily horoscope set to my Google main page so when I log on, there it is front and center describing how my day is going to play out and what I should do with this impacting information. I have noticed that whenever a daily horoscope pops up that seems in my favour, it is received with an eerie “Omg, it’s so creepy how accurate these things are.” and may even forward it to the BFF. On the other hand, if it’s more on the not so positive side, I disregard it as silly astrology and that only flaky people follow that shit. When I forward that reading that promises a day full of cheesecake, secret admirers, a creative edge and big sums of money coming my way, the BFF responds with a kindly “Wow, yeah that’s pretty dead on.” but I know her well enough to know that she is just humouring me. I don’t question her out of character response because this reaction happens very rarely so I just revel in it as much as humanly possible. For the BFF to make an exception for something like this is quite frankly a little disturbing and I would think it an abuse worthy scenario which should be executed with absolutely NO MERCY whatsoever. It’s bizarre really and even kinda unsettling. Normally I wouldn’t let things like this slide, yet I find myself making the same exception for anything horoscope related. I suppose if I were to ostracize her for taking any of this remotely serious and calling her on believing in this shit, my happy and positive psychic future would cease to exist and that is definitely a risk I am not willing to take!

Libra - Sunday January 16, 2011
You have a number of good ideas today, but it may be difficult to focus on just one. You want to explore a wide variety of options to determine your future but don't want to be limited by any one choice. Fortunately, there's no reason for you to narrow your thinking at this time. Just enjoy playing with all the possibilities and leave the big questions for another day.

1 comment:

  1. NUMBER 1 Sunday, January 16 2011

    Libra September 23-October 23 A promise to show up at a costume party this afternoon finds you in costume clothes of long ago--you may be pleased with the attention you receive. Others may find you especially witty and eccentric all afternoon. The evening is full of good feelings. Family, home, relatives and real estate play a big part in the evening. A strong urge for a social life could be enjoyed this evening . . . perhaps a play or concert of some sort.

    NUMBER 2 Libra Horoscope for January 16, 2011


    Libra
    A new friendship or romance could commence, or an established relationship can be recharged and improved. If there is someone you have wanted to reach out to, doing so now is likely to create strong feelings between you, and may be the start of something beautiful.

    NUMBER 3 Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

    It's a wonderful day to make long-range plans for future travel or anything to do with taking a course or pursuing education in the future. Someone older or wiser or more experienced might have good advice for you. This advice could also apply to religion, politics or racial issues. Listen up.


    Nuff said,,,,lol

    ReplyDelete