Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Say No to Grandma Fighting

So I’m doing the usual “what’s going on in the world today” thing and low and behold I come across this story and like a baby that has short stubby arms that are just outta reach of the cookie jar, I am brought tears. Relax, unlike in the babies case, mine are happy tears :P Okay, so if you look closely at the bottom right of the video you can see her way down the street and she runs like a bat outta hell with her purse at the ready and full of whoop-ass and pixie dust to seriously bash some jewel thieving butt. Are you fucking kidding me??? Oh how I would love to meet this woman as it would definitely be one of the highlights of my life and I would genuinely be humbled by her presence while no typical celebrity could possibly rouse. These are the people I respect and adore so thank you Ann Timson, you are my hero. Hmmmm, I wonder, do you think it's possible she’d accept a bounty on my ex? I would just love to see him get smacked and slapped around by ‘The Lady in Red.’ ;) Nothing like a humongous dose of humiliation to the biggest bully I know, feeds ma soul. ;)


However, on the opposite side of the spectrum there is a cruel reminder of the exploitation of perfectly good Grandmas all over the world and I strongly feel that underground Grandma Fighting definitely needs to be outlawed. In places where Grandma Fighting is outlawed, its clandestine culture is believed to be directly related to other crimes and to community violence. Peripheral criminal activities that sometimes occur at a Grandma fight include illegal gambling, racketeering, drug trafficking, prostitution and gang violence. Grandma advocates also cite desensitization to violence and Grandma cruelty as an unwelcome corollary of Grandma fighting, particularly among child spectators. I am very proud to say that I am a passionate supporter of the humane treatment of Grandmas everywhere.

WARNING: Video below may be offensive to some viewers. 18+ only

3 comments:

  1. First impressions was that Granny in Blue was mad at Granny in Red for beating up her grandson in the previous video... (joke)
    I just can't believe people just stand and watch this stuff without even lifting a finger to do anything...

    But... THIS is my fave of the Granny vids...:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ogrMr4lWc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it either. Isn't it sad that they always feel compelled to say the typical politically correct bullshit "Police urge you to not be a hero and get yourself involved in these situations" when if enough people beat on these assholes they probably wouldn't have done it in the first place for fear of getting their asses kicked by mobs of law abiding citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, that granny airbag one is pretty cute. :P

    ReplyDelete