Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I came across this travel video blog that someone did and it brought up a couple questions I have in regards to ones individual story. If you were to make a short film/video compilation of your life (up to this point obviously), what are the significant moments in your life that you wished were photographed/filmed to document it properly (to your discretion and exact expression) and what would the soundtrack be? And then I thought it may not be possible for anyone who has lived past their teens to do their complete story. It may actually be a tad unrealistic of me to think one could take 42 years of their life (using myself as an example here lol) and sum it up in one little video clip. So how about a milestone chunk? Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment